At Apollo, we know engineering and we know people! Working alongside our broader engineering business, our Technical Placements business unit provides an expert resourcing service to allow our clients in the carbon energy sector to leverage highly skilled engineering capability, flexibly.
As a front end and through life engineering provider with a wealth of experience of ageing assets and North Sea and international operations, Apollo understand how challenging it is to find the right people at the right time. We work tirelessly to provide a market leading technical resourcing service that adds value, reduces stress and saves time.
We know how to find the right people, engage them, represent your brand accurately and ensure the experience is enjoyable for all parties – whether you need support for a few days, a few weeks or indefinitely.
- Graduate to Director level secondments across disciplines including structural, mechanical, process, technical safety and risk, electrical, controls, instrumentation, marine, naval architecture and project controls and management
- Fully managed outsourced Technical Authority provision (full or part time)
- Multiple contracting options available to fit your requirements
- Executive search and retained search options
- Technical and behavioural competency services
- Full suite of complementary services including interview coaching for hiring managers, advertising services, salary and day rate benchmarking as well as support to effectively manage the performance of your new hire
Whilst we are passionate about resourcing, we fully understand our clients aren’t always, so it is our role to make it easy for you – let us work with you, people are our business!