We have been working across the energy industry for over a decade and have built a world class engineering talent pool. Our people have transferred in recent years to emerging energy sectors such as Hydrogen and CCUS, where we have established a growing knowledge, presence, and network across the UK.
Apollo understand how challenging it is to find the right people at the right time, particularly when this can mean transferring skills from other sectors or recruiting for roles which are so innovative that they have not existed previously. We work tirelessly to provide a market leading technical resourcing service that adds value, reduces stress and saves time.
We know how to find the right people, engage them, represent your brand accurately and ensure the experience is enjoyable for all parties – whether you need support for a few days, a few weeks or indefinitely.
- Graduate to Director level secondments across all disciplines including structural, mechanical, process, electrical, controls, instrumentation, technical safety and risk, system decvelopment integration and project controls and management
- Fully managed outsourced Technical Authority provision (full or part time)
- Multiple contracting options available to fit your requirements
- Executive search and retained search options
- Technical and behavioural competency services
- Full suite of complementary services including interview coaching for hiring managers, advertising services, salary and day rate benchmarking as well as support to effectively manage the performance of your new hire
Whilst we are passionate about resourcing, we fully understand our clients aren’t always, so it is our role to make it easy for you. Let us work with you, people are our business!
If you are looking for a short or long term technical resource speak to our Technical Placement team at email@example.com